How to Replace the Rear Rack
The rear rack allows the rider to carry items and can carry the weight of 25kg.
Tools and parts: the new rear rack, 10mm wrench, 4mm Allen wrench, 8mm wrench, needle nose pliers
1. Remove the tail light, put the tail light and bolts aside. (tail light installation guide)
2. Loosen the bolt at the connection between the rear rack and rear fender with 10mm wrench and 4mm Allen wrench, put the bolt aside.
3. Loosen four rear rack bolts with 4mm Allen wrench, put the bolts aside. Then remove the rear rack.
5. Tighten the bolt at the connection between the rear rack and rear fender with 10mm wrench and 4mm Allen wrench.
6. Reinstall the tail light.
1. Check that the rear rack is installed firmly.
2. Check that the cable of the tail light is connected fully.
3. Press the button “i”to turn on the e-bike system, check that the tail light is useful.