Shipping and delivery
Each order of an e-bike will be delivered in one package with components including battery as shown on the web.
1. Shipping time
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Add the processing time to the shipping time for an estimate as to when you will receive your order.
*Order processing time 1-2 Days
*Estimated delivery time 7-15 working days
If your order includes several products, the estimated shipping time will depend on the product that takes the longest. We do not separate orders, nor do we separate combo products and ship them before the estimated shipping time. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please order them separately.
2. Shipping services
Order from North America will be shipped by FedEx and DHL. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Due to air transportation restriction, it is recommended to purchase no more than two batteries per order. For orders from areas such as Alaska, Hawaii,or the central mountainous regions, delivery time will be relatively longer.
3. Shipping Fee
We offer free shipping for orders value at USD300.00 or more, If your order is not qualified for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filling page once the order is settled.
4. Order and logistic tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number ( you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). You can click the link and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
Tracking Your Order
- Log in to your HJM account and check "My Orders"
- Contact HJM Support
5. Check the package and signature
As HJM products are generally quite valuable, a signature will be required upon delivery of any order valued at $300 or higher. Any person in the household can sign for the delivery. Before that, please check the package upon delivery carefully. If it’s damage or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. Instead, please contact HJM Support in a timely manner. Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, HJM will consider it as your acceptance of the package. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If some item is missing or damaged, please contact HJM Support team within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
6. Shipping Notices
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully. And you are suggested to confirm your delivery information again before payment.
In case you enter a wrong address or want to change the address, please contact HJM Support in a timely manner .If it has been shipped out, we will contact logistics company to update the address. Anyway, we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered to the new address. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after it shipped.
For special shipping requests, please contact HJM Support first.
-HJM assumes no responsibly for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions includes, but are not limitedto：changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, andrefusal to accept delivery of the product, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure.”Force majeure”means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, epidemic,and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are unavailable for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mailsorpackages can’t be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, festivals, etc.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
-Under what circumstances will the HJM Online Store cancel an order unilaterally?
The HJM Online Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or resell any products or services obtained from the HJM Online Store. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following violations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
- Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same HJM account;
- A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
- HJM receives notification from the credit card issue or Paypal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
- HJM finds evidence thatthe purchase was made through improper meansor the order was not made legally.
Need more assistance? Email Us