The freewheel is Shimano 7-speed freewheel 14-34T, you can choose the favorite riding mode.
ATTENTION: If you cannot install the part correctly, and follow these steps safely, we suggest you find a certified bike mechanic for assembly, maintenance and repair.
Tools and parts: the new freewheel, 19mm wrench, diagonal pliers, freewheel remover
1. Remove the battery.
2. Remove the rear wheel
a. Use diagonal pliers to cut the motor cable tie, unplug the connector of the motor cable and the controller.
b. Remove the bushes on both sides of the rear wheel axle, then use 19mm wrench to loosen the nuts and counterclockwise. Loosen the nuts and washers, pay attention to the position of the washers.
c. Lift the end of the ebike, press down the rear wheel axle to take out the rear wheel. Note the chain, just put the chain hang on the derailleur.
d. Put the ebike on a stand or turn the ebike upside down and use wooden blocks on the handlebar to prevent damage to the display.
3. Remove the bush on the side of freewheel.
4. Put the freewheel remover into the smallest gear, rotate it counterclockwise to loosen the freewheel and remove the freewheel.
5. Install the new freewheel. Put the freewheel into the motor axel, rotate it clockwise by hand, then tighten it clockwise with the freewheel remover.
6. Install the rear wheel
a. Install the rear wheel, lift the end of the ebike and install the chain on the freewheel.
b. Put the rear wheel axle into the frame bearing seat. Notice that the brake and rotor are on the same side
c. Observe whether the rear wheel axle and the frame bearing seat are fully installed in from a horizontal perspective (if there is a gap, it must be compacted).
d. Use 19mm wrench to tighten the both sides of the rear wheel axle with nuts clockwise.
e. Pay attention to the installation positions of the inner and outer washers. If the positions are not installed correctly, it will cause danger. Then install the bushes on both sides of the rear wheel axle.
f. Locate the two sides of the motor and controller connector, carefully press directly together without twisting. Then fix the wire harness with a cable tie.
g. Install the battery.
1. Press the button “i”to turn on the e-bike system, turn the throttle to check whether the rear wheel can work normally.
2. Check that the chain performs well.
3. Check that the brake performs well.
4. Check that the rear wheel is install correctly.